The safety and well-being of our employees and patrons continues to be of high importance. Please familiarize yourself with the newest protocol. Adherence to these standards is critical in delivering a safe experience to our patrons and staff.
Effective Tuesday December 21, 2022, the following restrictions will be in effect:
Indoor and outdoor sporting and recreation SPECTATOR capacity is reduced to 50%.
Games and practices can continue.
No tournaments permitted.
Gyms are limited to 50% capacity.
Mask use still mandatory for staff at all times.
Masks are mandatory for participants unless engaged in physical activity.
Physical distancing is still in effect in all areas of the facility.
Continue to wash hands/sanitize frequently. Clean your workspace regularly.
• All persons must stay home when ill and are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms
• All persons must sanitize upon entry
• Spectators are limited to 50% capacity. In a situation where capacity is reached, additional spectators will not be admitted.
• Physical distancing is required for persons that are not from the same household.
• Those aged 18+ continue to be required to show proof of full vaccination.
• As per Manitoba Public Health orders, effective 12:01am, December 6th, those aged 12-17 will be required to show proof of at least one vaccine or a recent negative test from a participating pharmacy within 72 hours before participating.
• Government issued ID and the following are acceptable proof: MB Immunization Card, DND Canada card or record, official provincial/territory record of COVID-19 vaccination history.
• For more information on immunization cards: Province of Manitoba | Immunization Cards and Immunization Records
• Those with a medical exemption will be required to show a Government of Manitoba issued proof of exemption, in digital or physical card format. For more information on exemptions: Province of Manitoba | Eligibility Criteria
• For those over the age of 5, or a person with a medical condition that is unrelated to COVID-19masks are mandatory in the facility AT ALL TIMES with the exception of on-ice or gym participation.
• Mask must be worn in a manner that covers their nose, mouth, chin without gapping.
• Coaches and referees are required to wear a mask at all times.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our visitors and participants feel safe and comfortable within our facility. If you have any questions or concerns with our protocols please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-489-7465.
RINK Training Centre