R1 GOALIE | PROGRAMS
R1 | Spring | June
Invitation Only For Goalies 16+ | 6 Spots Per Group | Two Ages Group
Our R1 Goaltending Spring Program is the initial stage for goaltenders before they begin their training in July and August. Goalies have a focused approach on re- establishing their vision for reading and tracking plays.
- Vision Training
- Ice Awareness
- Depth and Small Angle Adjustments
- Head, Flexion, and Overall Stance Development
R1 | Winnipeg
7 x 1 on 1 Session's
- Available Monday to Sunday
- Available to Goaltenders from July - August 31
1 Tactical Group Session (Weekly)
- Designed to have each goaltender in realistic game activity, our team of professionals have createdsessions with high variability in drills and have combined this with key scoring opportunities that happen in games.
1 PEPP Group Session (Weekly)
- This training includes Power Skating, Edge Control, Puck Handling, and Position Specific
- Movement Training encompassed into one session.
Testify Performance (Off-Ice)
- Average of 4 Testify Performance Off- Ice Training Sessions (Weekly)
- Periodization program is composed of strength and conditioning, speed and movement sessions,
- Yoga, nutrition/ hydration education, and several recovery modalities.